You will fall in love with this gorgeous, craftsman style home located in the country - surrounded by fields, woods and state game lands yet, only minutes from town! Custom built by Northwood Craftsmen Inc. in 2009. This home offers breathtaking views from every inch of the 1.20 acre property! Perfect for entertaining from the outside - back cedar wood deck, spacious yard, mature shade trees to the inside's open floor plan! Cathedral Ceilings! Check out the beautiful kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, custom made cabinets with a breakfast nook and formal dining room area or additional family/living room, whichever you'd prefer! Entertain your family for the holidays, friends for BBQ's, book club meetings, paint night parties, or anything else you can imagine! Relax in the living room, look out to your back yard and watch nature take its course, supervise the water balloon fights, and enjoy those views! The stone fireplace adds class and character, plus you can heat up in the winter months next to the wood burning fire! Hardwood floors throughout the home are custom made and crafted to perfection! Master Suite, laundry room, mud room, and half bath/powder room all on the main level. 3 Large bedrooms upstairs with a full bathroom and open loft space currently used as an office! No wasted or dead space anywhere giving you more closets and storage space then you could ever wish for! Don't forget to check out the full basement - currently unfinished with 9ft ceilings, roughed in plumbing and walk-out stairs; it won't take much to finish it out and create a "man cave" or play room area for the kiddos! Part of the basement if currently used as a wood working workshop, so the potential is limitless! Can it get any better?! Yes! Geothermal heating and air conditioning! Low utility costs are on the top of every buyer's wish list!!! Don't miss out, call Kristin or Curt for your own private tour today!!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
2 Full/1 Half
Brick, Concrete, Stone, Vinyl Siding
2,559 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Workshop, Storage, Foyer, Loft, Utility Room, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- Wood. Geothermal, Forced Air.
- Full, Poured, Workshop
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Skylights
- 1. Stone, Wood Stove.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Stone, Vinyl, Concrete
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Playground.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS